The Ohio Pork Council is pleased to invite you to join us for the first annual Bourbon & Bacon event, hosted at Arlington Acres located in Tiffin, Ohio.
Tickets for the event are $100 per person or $190 a couple and include a four course meal consisting of a variety of mouth watering course that feature bacon, as well as a variety of other fresh, Ohio raised pork products! Alongside the delicious four course meal that will be made from scratch by Chef Aaron Weible, The Renaissance of Tiffin will take guests through a guided bourbon tasting, which will feature a hand picked selection of bourbon.
The menu is as follows:
Appetizers (Served during bourbon tasting)
– Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon & Sweet Bourbon Glaze
– Bacon Jam Bruschetta with Goat Cheese & Roasted Beets
– Warm Bacon Pimento Dip with Tortilla Chips
– Bacon Wrapped Pork-belly Bites with Cherry Glaze
– Pork “Wings” with Bourbon Mustard
– Chop Salad – Iceberg, Romaine, Arugula, Golden Raisins, Blue Cheese, Heirloom Tomato, Crispy Pork Rinds, Creamy Apple Bacon Dressing
– Mini Rolls with Maple Butter
– Clemens Farms Maple Brined Pork Chop with Bourbon Apple Cranberry Chutney
New Potato Brussels Sprout Hash with Pancetta & Garlic Vinaigrette
– Bourbon Candied Bacon Pumpkin Cheesecake
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bourbon-bacon-tickets-429365121637