- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a medium baking pan with foil.
Stir together brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, cloves, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Rub pork with brown sugar mixture.
Place pork in prepared pan and roast for 15-18 minutes or until the pork’s internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let stand for 3 minutes. Cut into slices.
Reserve 1 pork tenderloin to use for making Baked Pork Egg Rolls, if desired.
Makes 4 servings, plus leftovers